Group of Students that participates in edifying SpaN CoRe DReAM with the help of our teachers and the Administration. We represents true "purple-blooded" Holian.
Our mission is to promote the SPaN CoRe DreAM core values that represent good Holian character and by being a role model in our school community. The council aims to contribute in efficient implementation of school rules and policies. Through this initiative, we will be able to leave legacy to our Alma Mater.
Generous and ever-loving God, You have entrusted me with this great responsibility of molding not just the mind but the whole personality of the young people under my care. Thank you for helping me grow and develop as an educator. This is an important mission to which you have called for. Help me to remember this when I am tired of writing my lesson plans, preparing my visual materials, thinking of my teaching strategies and to give my attention to my students' behavior and performance. Help me to be patient and calm. May I never get annoyed with students who need special attention in class or who do not seem to be interested in my lesson. Grant me the wisdom to learn new ideas, methods and techniques to make my lessons more interesting. May I be a faithful and loving instrument in building up Your name and Kingdom here on Earth as I try to follow the example of Your son Jesus Christ, the Greatest Teacher. Amen
Students in the Glee Club will develop their singing technique and learn how to work in an ensemble to create amazing harmonies. Through work as solo, small group, and ensemble performers, they will develop a unique interpretation of a variety of songs and learn how to command the stage by drawing on theatre skills.
1. To give students the opportunity to enhance and develop their talents in singing and in music.
2. To incite the sense of creativeness that will provide a path of self-expression and emotional sensitivity.
3. To praise, give thanks and worship God through singing and music.
An organization that allows the members to experience the wonder of dance and the joy of performing. Students are exposed to different styles of dance from ballet to theater, modern, hip hop, tap and jazz. They learn to see dance as an art, a way of expression. Sometimes it is just the simple expression of fun and joy and other times there is a poignant message to be relayed.
1. Inspirit interest and enhance the students' talents in dancing such as Folk(Cultural) Dance and Modern Dance.
2. To boost the students' social relationship with other members of the club.
3. Furnish healthful forms of recreation and relaxation.
The time has come to bring those ideas and plans to life. This is where we really begin to visualize your napkin sketches and make them into beautiful pixels.
We strive to embrace and drive change in our industry which allows us to keep our clients relevant and ready to adapt.
We hope to dramatically improve customers’ lives and acquire new customers—or expand our relationship with existing customers—by designing effortless experiences for them.
Citizens Army Training has been renamed and restructured "Citizenship Advancement Training" as per Department of Education Order No. 35 s. 2003. This training in accordance with the law, is required of all Fourth Year High School students as a program in both Public and Private Secondary Schools in the Philippines. It aims to enhance the student’s social responsibility and commitment to the development of their communities and helps to develop their ability to uphold law and order as they assume an active participation in community activities, and in assisting the members of the community especially, in times of emergency.
3 COMPONENTS OF CAT:
1. MILITARY ORIENTATION deals with the introduction and exposure of the learner to basic knowledge, unfamiliar situations and experiences as well as activities related to military.
2. COMMUNITY SERVICE refers to any activity that helps achieve the general welfare and the betterment of life of the members of the community.
3. PUBLIC SAFETY AND LAW ENFORCEMENT SERVICE (PSLS) encompasses all programs and activities which are contributory to the maintenance of peace and order, enhancement of public safety and encouragement in the observance of and compliance to laws.
All the three program components of C.A.T emphasize citizenship training and the encouragement of youth to contribute in the improvement of the general welfare and quality of life of the community, instilling patriotism, morals, virtues, respect for the rights of civilians and adherence to the constitution.
In addition, the program is designed to develop personal qualities and attributes essential to successful leadership. It is intended to install the students’ appreciation and deep feeling for the spirit and the true meaning of the motto – Honor, Loyalty, and Integrity.
We thank our partners for their continuous support for HSIS and HSIS Community. ~~SOLI DEO GLORIA~~