A. Admission Procedure (New Student)
- Completely fill-out the Information Sheet from the OAS (Office of Academic Support).
- Present the Information Sheet and pay the Assessment Test Fee of Php200.00 at the OBF (Office of Business & Finance).
- Return to OAS and present the Official Receipt with the Information Sheet.
- Take the Assessment Test.
- Reading Comprehension will be given by the examiner while waiting for the result of the Assessment Test.
- Interview with the Academic Department Head.
- Submit all admission requirements to the School Registrar (OAS).
- Assessment Test
- Original Form 138 (Report Card)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- 3 pcs. 1x1 ID photos
- Long brown envelope
- Certificate of Good Moral (High School Students only)
C. Enrollment Procedure
- Completely fill-out the Registration Form from the Registrar (OAS).
- Proceed to the OBF for Assessment and payment of fees.
- Submit the COR (Certificate of Registration) to the OAS.
- Claim books, notebooks, uniform and other school supplies at the bookstore.